Orthodontics / Clear Correct
ClearCorrect aligners are clear aligners that invisibly straighten your teeth without metal braces.
- They are clear aligners that most people won’t even notice you’re wearing.
- They are easy to remove for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- They are made right here in America.
How it works:
- After deciding whether or not you make a great candidate for
- ClearCorrect, we will use photos, X-rays, and impressions to format the perfect aligners for your teeth.
- ClearCorrect will make a series of aligners customized to perfect your smile.
- We will check your progress periodically and give you new sets of aligners.
- You will need to wear your aligners for at least 22 hours per day until your dream smile is complete.
CEREC Same Day Crowns
Cerec is an acronym for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic
What are the advantages?
Cerec is a method that can create a ceramic tooth-colored crown in a single visit. With Cerec, there is no need for temporary crowns or multiple visits to our office to place the permanent crown. In addition to Cerec’s efficiency, the crowns appear natural and unnoticeable.
How does it work?
Cerec utilizes CAD/CAM technology (computer-aided design) to create ceramic tooth restorations during the point of treatment.
During your visit, we will gather digital impressions and images. Through the CEREC software, we will create a virtual model of your tooth. We can then produce and insert the ceramic restoration during a single visit.